Background

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Chicken



 We love chicken. 
There are so many ways to prepare it for a meal...
fried, baked, grilled, boiled, broiled, spicy, not so spicy, 
with or without a crust, or in a casserole. 
The list is long!
Anytime I purchase a new cookbook, 
I look for chicken recipes first.

I found this recipe in 
Another awesome cookbook fill with delicious, quick and easy recipes from 

 This recipe is similar to my Parmesan Chicken Strips, but without the extra calories from the butter!







 Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
 1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
(I doubled my recipe)

Combine mayonnaise and cheese. 
Spread mixture over chicken; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Arrange in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 425* for 20 minutes, 
or until chicken juices run clear.
Serves 4




 Moist, tender and juicy chicken!




Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...