Background

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pecan Pie Muffins


I posted this recipe on my other blog
aka Gramma in February, 
but I made them again recently and I wanted 
to share the recipe with you.

If you like Pecan Pie, you're going to love these muffins!



Pecan Pie Muffins
1 cup light brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2/3 cups softened butter
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped pecans

Preheat over to 350*. Grease a muffin pan (a miniature pan works best). 
Mix together the brown sugar, eggs and butter. 
I used margarine and it worked fine!


 Then add flour and nuts.
Mix by hand...with a whisk or large spoon.



  Pour the mixture into the muffin pan until each muffin cup is 3/4 full.

Bake 20-25 minutes for regular size muffins, less time for miniatures.
Made 30 miniatures.

13 comments:

  1. I love these little muffins, unfortunately it's why I'm developing a little muffin top :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like pie but I do like muffins. I think I'll try these. I'm a new follower from Tuesday Train. http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Hopping by here from Tuesday Train hop. I am your newest follower via GFC. Hope you could follow back. Thanks! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look delicious!! My husband is allergic to pecans - so I guess I would have them all to myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My neighbor made this and was bragging about the recipe! I'm glad I have it now! Thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A friend makes these and brings to our home fellowship gathering quite often. She makes them mini and I could eat every single solitary one, all by myself. :)))
    Thanks for the recipe.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tina,
    This is a great muffin. We would really enjoy the pecan flavor. Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, those look delicious with caramelized tops. I have a sweet treat linky party going on at my blog and I'd like to invite you to stop by and link your muffins up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/05/sweets-for-saturday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. How delicious! Combining pecan pie and muffins together is such a clever idea! Thanks for sharing!

    By the way, I'm hosting 2 Giveaways on my blog, please stop by to enter when you have a chance. One for $50 Thrive products and another one for baking molds and more. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Amy
    http://utry.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband LOVES pecan pie -- bet he'd like these too -- gonna have to try them sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saved these, I so have to make them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are delicious and I make them all the time. But you must use foil cupcake liners, or you'll never get them out of the pan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...