Background

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Parmesan Chicken Strips



Need something simple, for supper? 
These chicken strips are it!
They are delicious served with pasta,
 or on a hoagie bun smothered in spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.

Parmesan Chicken Strips
4 chicken breasts, cut in to strips
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup butter or margarine
(I use 1/2 margarine and 1/2 unsalted butter)

In a bowl, whisk together milk and egg.
In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Melt butter in a medium skillet, on medium heat.

Dip chicken breast strip in egg mixture.

then in bread crumb mixture.

Place in hot melted butter in skillet.

Turn after bottom side is golden brown.
 Cook second side until it's golden brown.

Aaaah....Yummy!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Thank you so much for the inexpensive and yummy recipes found here, living in South Africa as we do limits our variety as far as ingredients goes, but your recipes are simple edible and delicious, thanks again.
    Love Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, these really sound delicious.This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that.I really love the food and recipes you share with your readers and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...