Background

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Apple Dip



Sometimes when trying to get your kiddos to eat fresh fruit or veggies, you have to compromise and cover it up or add something else with a little extra flavor. That's where this dip comes in. Yes, I know it's not the healthiest recipe...but they ate their fruit!

Years ago, I found a recipe for an apple dip. My family wasn't that crazy about it, so I played around with it a bit. This delicious recipe is what I came up with.

But be careful...after licking the beaters, you'll want to eat it by the spoonful!

So easy to make...
Three simple ingredients...that's all!

8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened to room temp
1/4 cup light brown sugar
4 tsp vanilla (use 1 tsp less if you'd like)

Mix all ingredients together until smooth...and that's it! Apple Dip!


1 comment:

  1. It can be healthy. I am a diabetic and I made this with the low fat cream cheese and sugar free brown sugar and I don't know if it is as good as yours but it sure is healthy! Kids love it and so do adults if you don't tell them what is in it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...