Background

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pork Loin Roast w/veggies and smoke sausage- Slow Cooker



 As I was getting ready to put the ingredients in the slow cooker this morning, I realized I was missing one ingredient. So, I got out my other recipe. Well, I was missing one ingredient from that one too! 
Lucky for me, my oldest son had just walked in the door and he came to my rescue! 
"Mom...put in your veggies, broth, pork, then add smoked sausage and cream of chicken soup." 
What an odd combination, I thought. 
Oh my...that boy of mine knew what he was talking about!!
The only thing I added extra was a bit of Weber Kickin' Chicken for a little extra flavor. 
I do believe that this is now one of the best 
Pork Loin Roasts I have ever made!! 
And who better to share the recipe with than you!


Pork Loin Roast w/ Veggies and Smoked Sausage

2 cups fresh or frozen green beans
(I used fresh)
5 medium or 4 large red potatoes, cut in to 1 1/1" pieces
14.5 can chicken broth
5 lb pork loin roast
13 oz pkg smoke sausage, cut in to 1/2 to 3/4" pieces
10.5 oz cream of chicken soup
2 tsp Weber Kickin' Chicken seasoning

Add green beans and potatoes to slow cooker.
Pour broth over potatoes.


 Add the roast on top of potatoes
Sprinkle roast with seasoning.
Add smoked sausage on top of roast.

 Spoon cream of chicken soup on top of sausage.

Cover and cook on low for approx 7 hours.

And that's it folks! 
Moist. Tender. Juicy.
Great flavor!
 
Supper. Is. Ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...