Background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's a Keeper Thursday Linky Party!

When Christina from It's a Keeper


It's a Keeper

asked me to co-host a Linky party, I was so excited! 
I've never co-hosted a 'party' like this before,
but I've attended so many!

I really enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes, 
and I have found that Linky parties are some of the best ways
to find new recipes, and new friends!

 I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes with you!

These chicken strips are delicious served with pasta,
 or on a hoagie bun smothered in spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.

Parmesan Chicken Strips
4 chicken breasts, cut in to strips
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/2 Parmesan Cheese
1/2 butter or margarine
(I use 1/2 margarine and 1/2 unsalted butter)

In a bowl, whisk together milk and egg.
In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Melt butter in a medium skillet, on medium heat.

Dip chicken breast strip in egg mixture.

then in bread crumb mixture.

Place in hot melted butter in skillet.

Turn after bottom side is golden brown.
 Cook second side until it's golden brown.

Aaaah....Yummy!


Would you like to join the Linkly Party?
Here's what you do!
  • Follow It’s a Keeper and Gramma's in the Kitchen! 
  • Your link should be a food or craft/project related item. Link up as many as you’d like!
  • Add Christina's button to your sidebar or blog post – help spread the word!  
And you are welcome to grab my button also!
  •  Be sure to check out some of the awesome posts that others have linked up! Let them know that It’s a Keeper and Gramma's in the Kitchen sent you!  
So...come along and join the party!
I can't wait to see what you have to share!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...