Background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cinnamon Flop


If you've been following me for a while, 
or even the last few weeks,
then you know that I am a HUGE
fan of 
Gooseberry Patch cookbooks!
I found this recipe in 
A Pinch of This, A Dash of That cookbook
On cold days, warm days, any ol' days...
this Cinnamon Flop is perfect.

Cinnamon Flop 
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 TBSP butter, melted
1 cup milk
brown sugar
cinnamon
butter

Sift sugar, flour and baking powder together.
Add butter and milk and stir until well blended. 
Divide mixture between 2 well-oiled 
9 " pie or cake pans or use one 8x8 baking dish. 
Sprinkle dough with well desired amounts of brown sugar and cinnamon, and add pats of butter.
We like a little cake with our cinnamon sugar!
Bake at 350* for 30 minutes. 



So simple, yet so delicious!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab, going to try this one! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tina!! I love Cinnamon Flop!! I usually slice up 1 stick of butter per pan. Cut the slices on the diagonal & push in. It is sooooo yummmy! This cookbook was my first of many from Gooseberry Patch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOo man another yummy recipe for me to try soon, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...