Background

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Chicken Taco Rice

Such a simple meal.
Probably one of the easiest meals I've ever posted.
Chicken Taco Rice
Boil one leg quarter per serving, then de-bone, 
and cut up in to one inch pieces.
Or you can use chicken breasts..
cut them up and cook with the seasoning.
 I normally have leftover chicken already cut up and in the freezer.
Follow the directions on the package of Taco Seasoning,
or use your own if you'd like.
Make a pot of rice...I use minute rice.
(follow directions on pkg for each serving needed)

Gather all the ingredients that you would put on your Taco.
But, put it over the rice instead.....
Fiesta Blend Shredded Cheese, Lettuce, chopped onion, and salsa.
You can add sour cream also. 
I'm not a fan of a 'Dollop of Daisy' so therefore I skip that step!


Wa La
Supper is ready!


3 comments:

  1. Looks so good! I just wanted to let you know that I posted about the cookbook that you blessed me with!!! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Val! I'm so happy you like the cookbook!!!

      Delete
  2. looks good enough to eat! Yummy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...