Background

Monday, December 5, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares



This recipe is requested by my family all through the year. These square are so simple to make and taste so good! They don't last long at my house!

You'll find the recipe on pg 103 in Gooseberry Patch Christmas Book 9 and on the Taste of Home website! Each recipe is a little different from the other, but the results are the same!

They are very sweet...be sure to have that tall, cold glass of milk sitting near by!

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Squares

2 18 oz tubes refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
Non-stick vegetable spray
3 3-oz pkgs, cream cheese, softened
(don't let the photo confuse you... I used an 8oz and 1/3 of a 3oz)
3 eggs
1 t. vanilla extract
(and that's it...pretty simple ingredients!)
Press one tube of cookie dough into the bottom of a 13"X9" baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.

Beat cream cheese, eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth. (sorry...blurry photo)
Pour over cookie dough; crumble remaining cookie dough over top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Chill before serving. Makes 15 servings.


Here it is...in all it's chocolately yummy goodness!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Yum- these look tasty & easy! I'm definitely pinning them to try later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really yummy and pretty easy to make.
    Thank you, I will definitely try these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look yummy! (I wonder if I can get one of my daughters to make these for me for Christmas.)
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making a batch now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to try these. Grandkids love creamcheese!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...