Background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Southern Living Heirloom Recipe Cookbook

I know I talk about Gooseberry Patch cookbooks a lot...because I'm one of their biggest fans! But, just to fill you in on a  little secret, I collect so many other cookbooks too. As a matter of fact, I have so many, I had to pack some of them in boxes and store them in the attic. I just don't have enough storage space for them all. But, then it's like Christmas when I go through the boxes again!
I have a collection of Taste of Home, Best of Country Cooking, and Country Woman Christmas. I also love Southern Plate, Pioneer Woman, Paula Deen and Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade. I'll be sharing some of my collections with you from time to time through recipes. When I do, I will gladly give credit where it's due.

First off...I want to show you one of my newest cookbooks!


When I saw this on Amazon, I knew I had to have it. I was hoping it was everything the cover said it would be...and it is! I absolutely love this cookbook! There are 336 color pages full of southern family recipes, cooking tips, and cherished memories.





 Please excuse the bad photography.

 I will, most definitely, share some recipes with you from this book! Right now, you can purchase this book from Amazon for $18.78. Not a bad deal, considering it's such an awesome cookbook!



This is my opinion only. 
I am not being paid by the publisher to advertise this cookbook. 



5 comments:

  1. Oh, Tina -- My name is Gail and I am a cookbook-aholic, lol!! This one truly looks like a winner. I'm going to have to see if they have it at Sam's or order it on Amazon :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, you crack me up! I just knew you were a cookbook-aholic like me! Something else we have in common!
    Let me know if you purchase this book and what you think! I know you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you! I have so many cookbooks I have them everywhere. I've been good about not buying any lately - but now you've got me hankering for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this cookbook and I love it, too. I've featured two of its recipes on my blog recently. I love the essays that are woven throughout the book and the fact that these recipes are true southern classics. I'm waiting on Gooseberry Patch to do a southern cookbook and hire me as a consultant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cookbooks, too! I was at a sale this morning hoping to find a Gooseberry cookbook...but no luck! This Southern living book looks good! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...