Background

Monday, August 6, 2012

Potatoes and Chicken Sante Fe


 Those of you who have followed me for a while, know that I enjoy simple but delicious recipes. And this is one of them! I needed something quick for supper one night and after a quick look through my freezer and pantry...I put it all together and came up with this! It's been a family favorite since!

Life tends to get too busy at times and it's recipes like this that I use to make a good meal in a short amount of time. Just a few simple ingredients is all it takes and supper is on the table!

This recipe is being published in this 
Gooseberry Patch cookbook,
to hit the shelves Jan 2013


Potatoes and Chicken Sante Fe

4 medium potatoes, cut in to 3/4 - 1 inche cubes 
and microwaved for 8 - 10 minutes until tender
I leave the skins on.
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to 3/4 inch cubes
2 TBSP olive oil
1 cup salsa
1 small can or 1 cup of corn
(I use frozen, thawed)

While potatoes cook, in a large skillet toss and brown chicken
in oil over high heat for 5 minutes.
Add potatoes; saute and toss until potatoes are lightly browned.
Add salsa and corn, stir until heated through.

Serves 4



And that's it folks. 
Simple, but delicious! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...