Background

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crock Pot BBQ Chicken


This is another recipe I found on Pinterest. I had already thawed chicken breast, but wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it....this recipe was the perfect choice! I know it doesn't look the same as it does on this website, but it was still delicious! I thaw my chicken in water, so I think that next time I need to pat it dry before adding it to the crock pot. My chicken came out plump and the crock pot was full of extra liquid. But, it was great tasting just the same!


 Crock Pot BBQ Chicken

*4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts
*1 bottle BBQ sauce
*1/4 c vinegar
*1 tsp. red pepper flakes
*1/4 c brown sugar
*1/2 - 1 tsp. garlic powder
*Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed.
*Place chicken in crockpot.
*Pour sauce over chicken and cook on LOW for 4-6 hours.

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy & super easy. I love my crockpot & am always looking for new recipes. This is going on my To Make List!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy, Tina...I absolutely LOVE using my crockpot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Come back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...